[haiku-development] Re: Screen preflet, vesa

  • From: Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 16:14:02 -0500

Stephan Assmus wrote:
On 2008-03-04 at 20:21:47 [+0100], "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
François Revol wrote:
How about "not fully supported" ?
That would be better, I guess. But I really don't see the point of using the word supported here, as it adds no value to the message that you are trying to convey the user.

All IMHO and FWIW disclaimers apply. :)

But a different question: Is it really not technically possible to change the resolution in VESA mode?

I am also interested in an answer to this question since I had also asked a similar question in my posting earlier today about the S3 video driver.

Best regard,
Gerald