[haiku-development] Re: Scheduler algorithm improvements

  • From: Mikhail Panasyuk <otoko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:56:21 +0300

12.11.09, 23:54, "André Braga" <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>:
> So, would you mind if we have a private discussion regarding your
> ideas so that I can present you with mine as well? I have a number of
> simulated runs and quite a bunch of plotted graphs that you'll
> probably find amusing to look at :)
> I've been longing to resume the work on the GSoC scheduler, but as the
> days pass by I find myself more and more swamped by (boring, real
> life) work, so I'm really looking forward to the holidays. And having
> someone to share ideas and code could be quite the morale booster I
> need. :)

Very interesting. But real life (tm) is back on me so I'm afraid I will not
have so much spare time in nearest future (have to find new job). Will make a
pause after finishing current scheduler implementation I'm working on now.

Also for time being I have to use internet connection at my friend's place,
can't come here everyday...

But you can email me, I'll answer as soon as I'll be able to.

Mikhail.