[haiku-development] Re: Save settings class

  • From: <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 16:45:18 +0100

On Fri Nov  2 14:14 , Axel DÃrfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

>Am 02/11/2012 14:41, schrieb fredrik@xxxxxxxxx:
>> One of the option was making changes Bmessage and have a suported class
and
>> saving that. This option was little over my head so I would like to go with
>> the
>> secon option. Secon option are to take the save settings fron showimage
>> (ShowImageSettings) move that over to share âkitâ and changes ShowImage and
>> the
use
>[...]
>
>Huh? IIRC mostly the naming and placing of the functionality was off.
>What exactly do you think is over your head?

That would be the Operator == and messing with such important class actually
scared
me..

> > So what do you think?
>
>In any way, since we have a proposed better suggestion, I would prefer
>to go with that one.
>I'll have a few hours in a train soon enough, I'll add the missing
>functionality to BMessage, at least.

Nice then the Operator == would be the method I would prefer if you started
with
(If I can give any suggestions :)), the rest don't look that hard to do so if
you
don't find time to more than a few methods I can do the rest :)

//Fredrik