[haiku-development] Re: Sample songs for Haiku?

  • From: Panagiotis Vasilopoulos <hello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 13:11:06 +0000

After this was brought up to my attention, I guess I'll have to clear up that the only reason why I labelled "Virtual (Void)" and "Cotton Squares" as "folk" is because I had no idea how else I could possibly label both of these songs with a common term.

I get that the latter is a rock song for the most part.

In other news, not sure if that's too good a good idea, but I think it'd be interesting to spice up the system in that way. That's something BeOS did way back then, all the way up to systems like Windows 7.

--
Sorry folk lovers,
*Panos*