[haiku-development] SSH Access to Haiku's Servers (WAS: Re: Write access to haiku-files.org?)

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:25:00 +0000

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 10:36, Ingo Weinhold<ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> I wonder who I need to contact in order to get FTP-access to
>> www.haiku-files.org?
>
> There's only ssh access AFAIK. Matt recently collected public ssh keys from
> developers and I believe he has access to all relevant accounts/servers so I
> guess he can easily add anyone. I can ssh into haiku-files@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> too, so, if you send me your key, I can add you, too.

for what it's worth, all of the public keys that i have gathered are
stored in ~/community.public_keys/  on each server :
  www.haiku-os.org  (and other Drupal installations)
  dev.haiku-os.org
  www.haiku-files.org (Not Drupal)
  ports.haiku-files.org

These are the following public keys stored in each server:
Note: These aren't active, just a collection.
The active ones are listed in ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
If you're not on this list, feel free to email me privately your public ssh key.

  axeld.id_rsa.pub
  brechtm.identity.pub
  gavinjames.id_rsa.pub
  keys.bonefish
  leavengood.id_rsa.pub
  mmadia.id_rsa.pub
  olta.id_rsa.pub
  sicutdeux.id_rsa.pub
  sikosis.ssh-dss
  stippi.ssh-dss
  umccullough.id_rsa.pub
  NielsReedijk.id_rsa.pub
  WaldemarKornewald.id_rsa.pub

It seems some of those key files didn't end with a newline, which
affected access for some people. This has now been fixed.

The following people have ssh access to the following servers:
Feel free to mail me for the username@servername to use with ssh/scp.

www.haiku-files.org
        urias
        mmadia