[haiku-development] Runtime loader errors when trying to test JavaScriptCore

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 23:12:48 -0400

So I finally got JavaScriptCore to compile. In the end it wasn't too bad.

I also built "testkjs", a console app used to test JavaScriptCore. I
added various rules to my UserBuildConfig to populate the image with
the files I need, but when I try to run testkjs I get the following
error:

runtime_loader: cannot open file libstdc++.r4.so

Now I'm building on Linux so I'm not sure where the r4 came from. I
see no libstc++.r4.so in the image.

Here is how I build testkjs in my JavaScriptCore Jamfile:

BinCommand testkjs :
  testkjs.cpp
  :
  JavaScriptCore.so
;

Maybe it is something obvious, but I would appreciate any pointers on
how to fix this.

Regards,
Ryan