[haiku-development] Re: RoundRect ButtonFrame

  • From: Joseph Groover <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 23:13:53 -0500

Hmm then you have a clone:
http://dev.osdrawer.net/issues/554

Anyway it's fixed now.

François.

LOL!  NOW I remember!!

That should still work ;-)

Though the changes I made on the Haiku side got a little miffed... they have lost some of their meaning.

I'm planning on bringing that back up to date as soon as I start working on the decorator stuff again (I already have a working patch for many changes, but it needs cleaning it up...and to undo some file moves... the switch to git put a halt in that process completely).

--The loon

PS: I wasn't impressed with the Theme Manager... sorry... But that's probably because I have something closer to a cross between WindowBlinds, Ubuntu's old preflet, and Windows XP in mind...