[haiku-development] Re: Right-to-Left text and BiDi

  • From: hey68 you <hey68you@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:22:17 +0300

FYI:

You can also create bi-directional html documents with Haiku using
Seamonkey (chosing the "Composer" tool). (No need to have Qt installed!)

Please give it a try and post any comments here.

http://haikuware.com/directory/view-details/internet-network/web-browsers/sea-monkey-experimental-build-1115pre

Regards,
hey68you