[haiku-development] Re: Researching before mailing (was: Banning)

  • From: Oliver Ruiz Dorantes <oliver.ruiz.dorantes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:33:25 +0200

Every spotted question receives many qualified answers from developers. Many
times, I have the feeling that there is more documentation in the ML itself
than in our wikies and articles.

But I guess everyone here agrees a mail is not the best place to keep
documentation. Therefore I end up with the idea that mail threads with
useful information should be summarized and posted in a wiki document, where
its more accessible and "updatable" whenever the same topic appears again in
the mail list...

Then who does it?... maybe the thread initiator?

--
Oliver,