[haiku-development] Re: Res: GSoC: Adding 3D hardware acceleration support through Gallium3d

  • From: Michael Lester <element3260@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:19:52 -0700

On Mon, 2010-03-22 at 19:43 +0100, Zenja Solaja wrote:
> Once I've stepped away from Haiku onto the actual embedded platform,
> I'll definately ask the company about releasing the "no longer needed"
> Haiku code, since its basically useless for them.  Even though I doubt
> that they will object, in the scenario that they do, I can always
> recreate the work in my spare time since I know what needs to be done.

So, does this still stand as a potential GSoC project or should I look
for another project? I'd really like to work on Haiku and specifically
with something graphics related, but I'd also be interested in working
on another kernel-level project or with the application kit. Which
projects really need to be worked on?

Mike Lester (wml