[haiku-development] Request for public SSH-keys to get access to haiku infrastructure

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 17:46:58 +0200

Hi there,

since I'm currently working on the dedicated server, I thought it'd be a good
idea to request current public SSH-keys from everyone who'd like to have
shell access to one or more servers of the haiku infrastructure (be it
www.haiku-os.org, dev.haiku-os.org, haiku-files.org or the dedicated server).

Please send me the key(s) you'd like to use and tell me which servers you'd
like to have access to.

Many thanks.

cheers,
        Oliver