[haiku-development] Re: Reproducing system pauses.

  • From: Michael Weirauch <dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:48:06 +0200

2009/7/23 Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>:
[...]
> Maybe I misunderstood the ticket or Bruno's description, but isn't the ticket
> about actual freezes (like the system is toast) while Bruno describes
> temporary graphical (and I/O?) hangs lasting only a few seconds?
>
> CU, Ingo

No, you don't misunderstand the ticket. But there was some intermediate
off-topic discussion regarding the UI freezes and my trials with dd'ing
and reproducing the (UI) freezes.

Just wanted to signal that Bruno is not the only one seeing this and that
there is some "documentation" from my side.

Michael