[haiku-development] Release manager

  • From: Daniel Stritt <danielstritt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 16:54:13 -0700

I was wondering, there was a lot of talk about needing a release manager for
the next Haiku release. I wanted to know what special skills are required for
doing that job? I know I am really an unknown, been in the Haiku community for
over a year, but I usually lurk, and collect info from answered questions. But
seeing as how I am not working, and when i get a job it will be part time. Not
married, no kids (I love being single), so no family issues to get in the way
(I am 36 if you were wondering). Just a thought, I figured I could donate my
free time to helping Haiku

What do you people think?
Daniel