[haiku-development] Re: RTL8101/8102 FreeBSD Driver

  • From: "Adrian Panasiuk" <adek336@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:03:50 +0200

As for dprintf: while debuggingsome other network driver I found out that
not all messages get written to /var/log/syslog after being emitted with
dprintf; I know that they're emitted because replacing the dprintf s with a
null pointer dereference makes the kernel panic.

--
Czy ty orzeł, czy ty kawka? -wkrótce zdłabi kaszel, czkawka.
Śmierć szyję zaszyje.