[haiku-development] Re: [RFC] ARM target support

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 09:12:28 +0200

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 7:21 PM, Gabriele Biffi <mlist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Great, welcome on the list ;-)
>>

> I mean the list of interested developers without free time :D

Dang, and I thought we just found a fresh one :)

We actually met in a Begeistert, ten-something years ago...

Ah, ZETA times, when I could work on BeOS-related stuff more then
full-time.... *sigh* the good old times...

> I just re-re-recreated my Mint image for Haiku dev, this time on my new
>> MBP - those PCIe SSDs just rocks.

/me pets his MBP, and agrees.....

> So far I followed some online tutorial to boot up the Pi and display
> something on the screen, but it didn't help in porting a real OS. I will
> continue to try, but as I already have two jobs as a programmer, I'm a bit
> tired of writing code, you know...

Understood, and know how you feel.... There's a reason for my sudden spurts
in Haiku development, and then the quiet parts again.....

Well, if you come to BG this year, I might get you convinced to get started
;)

Ithamar.