[haiku-development] R2 Deskbar Practical Application

  • From: Brian Hague <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 14:35:34 -0500

I'll be working on the deskbar code again this weekend (memorial day!)
Probably just get the latest pull, then compile with a few changes. again
this is glass elevator stuff, so not adding any features, trying to get my
head back into Haiku development.

Last time I was in deskbar, it was a complete mess... has the last two
years changed much?

Anyone have an updated version that isn't in the hrev branch they want me
to look at?

I'm referencing of course from here:
https://www.haiku-os.org/node/5074
and here:
https://www.haiku-os.org/blog/stippi/2011-04-07_deskbar_rewrite
and here:
https://www.haiku-os.org/community/forum/new_r2_deskbar_mockup

seems like the only thing haiku I'm interested in at the moment

-alphaseinor