[haiku-development] Re: R1alpha 2 : time to get the ball rolling ?

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:08:45 -0800

I just created the Alpha2 OptionalPackage tracking page:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/Alpha2OptionalPackages
It's mostly a copy of the old Alpha1 page.  For Alpha1 we held a vote
for what we wanted to include and what to leave out.  I still need to
recheck the current list of OptionalPackages and see where they fit
into this list as I'm sure there's probably some new ones that have
been added in since Alpha1.  If we need a vote for what to include in
Alpha2 I can start a new thread for that soon.
-scottmc