[haiku-development] Re: R1a4 -- possible? *blockers*

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:50:21 -0800

> 1) OpenGL rendering, the Mesa software renderer needs double buffering
> fixed.
> 2) OpenGL arch support.  There was a incorrect flag which means that OpenGL
>   rendering requires a cpu slightly higher then Pentium. (Haiku targets
>   Pentium as it's minimum CPU)   https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/8318
> 3) Radeon HD fix.  I need to slip in one more fix before Radeon HD is
> "ready"
>   for wide testing. (it has to do with driver working on older laptops with
> LVDS.
>   https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/8329
>

> These are pretty critical.  Any help with 1 or 3 would be appreciated.
>
> #2 isn't super hard... but will require some time to complete (that I don't
> have at
> the moment)
>
>  -- Alex

If there aren't already trac tickets for each of these can you open
one for each and mark each as A4 blockers, or critial/high/normal
depending on how critical they are for holding up a release.  If there
are already tickets against any of them be sure to update their
priority so they don't get overlooked.
-scottmc