[haiku-development] Re: R1/a4 initial planning

  • From: fano il primo <fanoilprimo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 12:43:13 +0100

Ok I've not the sources on hand I'm referring to here:
http://api.haiku-os.org/classBString.html#_details

I don't found SetToFormat(), but only the << operator (that in the aend
it's the same... more C++ like probably)...

Maybe it's not updated?

For the BStrin numeric conversions methods I've partially implemened in a
VM the BString getNum() functions, but I've to format the host PC, I've
saved the VMs, but I've no tried to re-install VirtualBox them again and
resurrect that Haiku VM (if I find whereI've saved it...), they're wrappers
for strol(), stroll() and so on... the double conversion shallbe based on
strod() obviously...

So we're safe? We port Qt on Haiku (obviously it's necessary, as you'd port
JAVA, Mono and so on...), but not trash the native API, right?

Pheeewww :-)

Bye
fano