[haiku-development] Re: R1/a4 initial planning

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 22:42:12 +0100

Le 23/02/2012 22:16, Ingo Weinhold a écrit :
So, sure hacking your own code is fun and having full control over it is nice,
but particularly when resources are limited this should be weighed against the
benefits of using a third party application. Generally I don't think that the
authorship of the code as such contributes to the identity of Haiku. After all
most of the code that ships with a Haiku release has not been written by Haiku
contributors anyway.
It does play a great role on developer motivation (at least for me), which may come in helpful :)

--
Adrien.