[haiku-development] Re: R1/A3 -- Third Time's the Charm(?)

  • From: "Sean Collins" <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 15:06:02 +0000

> Well, true, but this is a deadline we set ourselves, and it might be
> good to weigh whether this deadline is feasible.

   I thought alpha was for adding features, beta is for bug fixing. So
long as its just feature additions and they mostly work, beta should be
the next step IIRC the mission statements correctly.

   If not for a push here or there most children would never leave the
house, play soccer, use the potty etc

   Same for projects. you gotta shove once in a while to get momentum
going.

   Sean