[haiku-development] Re: R1/A3 -- Third Time's the Charm(?)

  • From: Clemens <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 07:54:19 +1300

On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 06:24:54 +1300, Jérôme Duval <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2011/2/1 Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>:
We have a window here between now and when GSoC is to start, so we
need to move on this soon.  I propose we set a feature deadline of say
Feb 28, and then a bug fix deadline of a week or two after that.
Perhaps with the goal of having the Alpha3 by March 14th-21st.
If you are working on something that you really feel needs to be in
alpha 3 then you have 4 weeks to get it in.  If there's no urgent
needs to have new features added in before then, perhaps we can pull
these dates in even closer.  There's been a ton of changes since
Alpha2 and we need to get a fresher stable release out there.

Sounds good to me, but I am not working on anything at all, ATM. One of the
annoying issues I had has been fixed already (FTP & Telnet).

I'm perfectly OK with this, the sooner the better for me.

same here
        Clemens