[haiku-development] Re: R1 alpha 2 press release and front page update

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 13:42:27 -0700

On 2010-05-04 at 18:43:29 [+0200], Jorge G. Mare<koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On 05/04/2010 08:41 AM, Ingo Weinhold wrote:
I just noticed that Jorge silently "released himself" from the "write
press
release" and "update front page artwork" tasks [1]. Volunteers welcome.
Discreetly yes, but silently not.

http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/Alpha2/StatusAndCoordination?action=diff&version=11

Otherwise you would not have noticed.
Since I don't have a reason to monitor this page closely, unfortunately nine
days
after the fact. An email would have been very much appreciated.

I am sorry. It just never crossed my mind that the release coordinator would not monitor the one and only page in Trac used to coordinate the release. You can blame it on me if that makes you feel better.

Regards,

Jorge / aka Koki