[haiku-development] Re: R1 alpha 2 final countdown

  • From: Nicholas Otley <nicholasotley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 17:38:50 +0100

On 7 May 2010 17:33, Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 12:07, Nicholas L. Otley <nicholasotley@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > Just to clarify, is Jorge's email address still the correct one for  the
> "Press contact"?
>
> Considering that he voluntarily released himself, I'd say "No."

Shall I put my email address or someone who else who has already proved
their abilities for the project?

If mine, I think it would be preferable to have an @haiku-os.org address
than an @gmail.com

Is that something you could do relatively quickly Matt?

> > Also, will CD's be available for purchase from the Haiku Store
> immediately upon release?
>
> Not immediately. Hopefully within a month, but it all depends if
> CafePress runs into the same reproduction issues as with r1a1.

Ok, thanks.  I've modified the PR to state that CD's should be available to
purchase by the end of May.

Thanks,
Nik