[haiku-development] Re: R1 alpha 2 branch ready

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:49:37 -0400

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 08:55, Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I've created the R1 alpha 2 (repository root relative location:
> haiku/branches/releases/r1alpha2) and updated the version info.
>
> Optional packages that need to be rebuilt should be built either under a
> Haiku built from this branch or against R1 alpha 1.
>
> It would be nice, if the regular nightlies built from the trunk could be
> built from the branch from now on, so we get more testing exposure.

I'm on working on this now.
The R1Alpha2 nightlies will go in
http://haiku-files.org/releases/R1Alpha2/index.php , exactly like R1
Alpha 1 did.
I'll be editing that page to clearly explain that these are nightly
images & are not the official release, which when released will be
available at the Drupal get-haiku page.

As for an RSS feed for the r1alpha2 images, i don't have intentions to
set that up.

I'll continue building trunk, to monitor for any possible breakage,
but will not upload them.

--mmadia