[haiku-development] Re: R1 Alpha 2 Optional Package discussion

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 23:36:37 +0200

Am 17.04.2010 um 23:27 schrieb PulkoMandy:

Inspired by Axel, I'm trying to build Haiku HEAD on Haiku r36100/ gcc4hybrid. The build completes okay, but on boot during the rocket icon Haiku stalls:

runtime_loader: Cannot open file libstdc++.so: No such file or directory runtime_loader: Cannot open file libsupc++.so: No such file or directory

Noticed the same thing here. I'm building to another partition and these two files are symlinks to the ones in /boot, which of course doesn't work once you reboot to the new install.

Perhaps related to fstatat, which was fixed in r36331?

Andreas