[haiku-development] Re: R1 Alpha 2 Optional Package discussion

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 23:27:38 +0200

Inspired by Axel, I'm trying to build Haiku HEAD on Haiku r36100/ gcc4hybrid. The build completes okay, but on boot during the rocket icon Haiku stalls:

runtime_loader: Cannot open file libstdc++.so: No such file or directory
runtime_loader: Cannot open file libsupc++.so: No such file or directory

Noticed the same thing here. I'm building to another partition and these two files are symlinks to the ones in /boot, which of course doesn't work once you reboot to the new install. Copying the real libstdc++ and libsupc++ from my old partition seems to make it work. I waszn't sure if this was a bug or me doing something wrong...

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
http://pulkomandy.ath.cx