[haiku-development] Re: Qustion of the packagemanagment system.

  • From: Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 11:57:55 +0200

On 26/08/2014 11:31, Fredrik Modéen wrote:
Hi Fredrik!

On 25 August 2014 16:28, Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have tried to find some information on how the files and folders in
a hpkg
file are order. I did found a page but can't fint it again.

Maybe it was the guide how to install apps under PM [1] (see 3.2).

Regards,
Humdinger

[1] http://www.haiku-os.org/guides/daily-tasks/install-applications
Yes looked like the one I was looking for.

Solved one problem :)

in the .PackageInfo I can't set "architecture    x86" it must be
"architecture x86_gcc2" I thought the image supported gcc4 but I guess
not :)

Hmm if they are built with gcc4 it should be x86...
but then they should be installed in different paths.
Hm I downloaded the latest VMware hybride but I can't still use x86.

What path should I use?

//Fredrik