[haiku-development] Qustion of the packagemanagment system.

  • From: Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku Development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 09:39:46 +0200

Hi

I have done a package of VMware 1.1.0 addons but I would like to test it locally. I tried to put it in Home/config/packages/administration (or some thing like that) but it didn't show up in the packagemanager app. So have are this the right location och are the package wrong in any way (Can I "debug" a package?)

When I'm done I would like to have commit access to HaikuArchives/VMwareAddons same goes for HaikuArchives/Beshare. This are probably not the right list for asking about HaikuArchives access :) but if the one administering HaikuArchives we can take it private :)

//Fredrik