[haiku-development] Re: Questions from Haiku novice

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 00:17:40 +0200

Le Sun, 18 Apr 2010 22:52:24 +0200, Markku Hyppönen <make.hypponen@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

After I have build sources should I have that libicu-common.so.4.2 ?
It has already recompiled the .../libs/icu/source/common/ and there is
library called libicu-common.so not libicu-common.so.4.2

You have to use this one and rename or symlink it. As you did only build, but not install Haiku, this is not done yet. Installing haiku to a new partition would finish putting everything in place and creating the symlinks.

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
http://pulkomandy.ath.cx