[haiku-development] Re: Question(s) about Haiku Layout Lib

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:57:15 +0200

Hi Ralf,

On 2009-09-26 at 12:45:41 [+0200], Ralf Schülke
<ralf.schuelke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Haiku have a Layout Lib, is this using BWindow and BView and co as
> Default or must i code this self in my apps?

the layout-management is in the form of additional BView and BWindow
methods. It is part of libbe.so, not in an extra lib. There is an article
by Ryan, just search the website, but it's also good to look at existing
code. A lot of the Haiku applications are using it now, for example
Icon-O-Matic, which has both the old code and the new code in the file.

Best regards,
-Stephan