[haiku-development] Question about haiku gui

  • From: Clemente Ruppel <clementeruppel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:34:59 -0300

Hello!, well i dont know if im writing this in the right place or where should
i write it.
I have a few questions about how is the gui works with the rest of the system.

First: how do the gui interact with the kernel and the video driver? Im trying
to understand how gallium should work.
Second: Haiku doesn't have DRI right? or something similar? How it should
work?...
Third (And im making a mess with my head): How DRI and the DRM modules should
be implemented?..
Thanks, and sorry if i write in the wrong place (Or if i write to a bot...), im
very new in haiku...