[haiku-development] Re: Quality Control And Testing

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 16:42:44 -0700

Did you build your own image or did you download a prebuilt image?  I know
that svn works on alpha3 gcc2hybrid, as i used svn to commit it...
Please open a new trac ticket and put in details on what version and any
other details that might identify what the issue is.
We set aside a week for testing for a reason.
-scottmc

On May 29, 2011 4:25 PM, "Nickos V" <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Quality Control guys is very important.

Running 41759 in VirtualBox.  I tried svn and got "command not found."  Try
installoptionalpackage and got "no packages need to be installed."  I follow
steps to re-install program.  Run installoptionalpackage.  It installs
subversion.  Then I run svn and got "cannot open file libaprutil-1.so.0: no
such file or directory."

Ahhhhhh, what is going on with broken packages? =(If svn is not part of
image then it should be removed from optionalpackages cache.  Also, svn
library dependency issue must be resolved.

Come on guys!  Quality control and testing is very, very important for
optional packages and all other applications too.  Later,