[haiku-development] Quality Control And Testing

  • From: Nickos V <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 17:24:49 -0600

Quality Control guys is very important.

Running 41759 in VirtualBox.  I tried svn and got "command not found."  Try
installoptionalpackage and got "no packages need to be installed."  I follow
steps to re-install program.  Run installoptionalpackage.  It installs
subversion.  Then I run svn and got "cannot open file libaprutil-1.so.0: no
such file or directory."

Ahhhhhh, what is going on with broken packages? =(If svn is not part of image
then it should be removed from optionalpackages cache.  Also, svn library
dependency issue must be resolved.

Come on guys!  Quality control and testing is very, very important for optional
packages and all other applications too.  Later,