[haiku-development] QT and SDL GCC4 libs and Haik compatible Logo program

  • From: "SMC.Collins" <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:03:15 +0000 (UTC)

I have a question about getting the QT framework and the SDLgcc4 lib pack
certified with a haiku compatability logo for A3. I have done exstensive
testing with both. Them seem to work fiarly well. Ocassionaly there is a very
random translator crash with QT and Ajax. I am trying hard to pinpoint the
cuase. I have done a tremendous amount of testing with the last to A3RC's.
These librarys work.

 I would advocate to allow these 2 frameworks to become complaint 3rd party
software. they offer a great deal of application and useability for the current
user base.

 Is there anyway to get a vote on this ? I geuss it could be included in any
reply here. Just a yay or nay.

 thank you for your time.

 Sean