[haiku-development] Re: Q: recover partially corrupt bfs without reinitializing?

  • From: Marcus Jacob <rossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 00:43:30 +0200

On 09.04.2009, at 14:57, Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Axel Dörfler wrote:

While I wouldn't like this on my production system, I'd love to be able to reproduce that this well. I'm running Haiku since quite some time as my main OS, and I haven't yet seen any BFS problems so far.
But it's not a nice feeling knowing that you shouldn't trust it yet.

Are you doing Haiku development inside Haiku? Because most of the time I see this problem is when updating the Haiku tree from SVN.

Btw, same here ...

Cheers,
Rossi