[haiku-development] Q: Where does Background store its settings?

  • From: Marcus Jacob <rossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 19:19:36 +0200

Hi,

I'm experiencing something strange here. Just did a "clean install", i.e. I deleted everything including /boot/home/config, leaving only my actual data (/boot/home with the aforementioned exception).

My expectation is to have a clean and virgin system, but my background image survived.

Now my question, where does Backgrounds store its settings? Shouldn't they also be in config/settings and thus be gone?

Puzzled!

Cheers,
Rossi

--