[haiku-development] Re: Proposal: haiku-design mailing list

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 16:48:04 +0200

Am 08/09/2014 14:57, schrieb Alexander von Gluck IV:
Ooh, good point. I think it doesn't exist anymore.

Lets start haiku-glasselevator (or maybe haiku-charlie?) ?

Please not. The problem with the glasselevator list was that it was evacuated from all developers after some time. The ideas on the whole got pretty much ignored even in the beginning, as it was naturally way too early to really talk about that stuff seriously.

I would much rather have this dreamland conversations in the forum (as it is now). At least usually someone would mention it on this list if something worthwhile or important emerges from them, and then you have the complete thread to look at.

Bye,
   Axel.