[haiku-development] Re: Proposal from Begeistert: Getting Ready for the First Beta

  • From: Przemysław Pintal <premislaus1988@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:55:47 +0200

Another reasons... We have two upcoming contracts, scheduler and Web+.
It is very important contracts, because our browser is very poor, very
slow, does not support HTML5 video and audio tag, etc.. Sometimes I
talk with people, who from time to time are testing Haiku on any
official release. They abandon Haiku due to poor browser. New
scheduler will allow us to avoid many problems, such as system freeze.

And what about the:

*IMAP - https://github.com/axeld/haiku/tree/imap
*TRIM - https://github.com/axeld/haiku/tree/trim
*EFI - https://github.com/tqh/haiku/tree/efi