[haiku-development] Re: Proposal from Begeistert: Getting Ready for the First Beta

  • From: Kingdon Barrett <kingdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 00:06:12 -0400

On Sep 19, 2013 12:03 AM, "Jessica Hamilton" <jessica.l.hamilton@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I do have one question regarding package management, however...
>
> In the current nightlies, a large majority of the system is in a single
"haiku" package. Yet, all this time, people have been talking about how
package management will allow us to upgrade individual parts of the system
at a time. Shouldn't we then have separate packages for each app/component
to achieve this?

Where are these pkgman nightlies?  I thought I installed from nightlies but
I don't see anything but installoptionalpackage.

I am not sure if