[haiku-development] Re: Proposal for Haiku locale resouses reorganization.

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:41:08 -0700

> It's planned to get a simple website tool in place to track every
> locale related work. This could be similar to the experimental one
> used for the userguide translation, or more like trac, or like ubuntu
> system... I'd like someone to take over this work, as I'm not
> particularly a web-oriented developper. :)

Maybe for handling all the translated files that this is going to
bring, perhaps open just a single trac ticket to catch all of the
incoming patches, and setup a simple wiki page to keep track of which
ones are done and which ones are in process, etc.  Sort of like I did
on this page:
http://ports.haiku-files.org/wiki/LibPak

That way everyone can see at a glance which ones are done and such,
and we don't get flooded with 200+ trac tickets just for language
files patches.
Just a thought.
-scottmc