[haiku-development] Re: Proposal: Remove device manager

  • From: "Euan Kirkhope" <euan.kirkhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:33:25 +0000

On 11/12/2007, Marcus Overhagen <marcusoverhagen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Von:     Euan Kirkhope <euan.kirkhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > If you look back to the 25th of July, I think you'll find some of us
> > had a similar conversation. :)
>
> I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish with that information.
>
> Marcus

I hope you didn't take my comment as an attack in any way.  I was
simply stating that the thread back on that date might have additional
information and concerns that people in this thread may also want to
consider.  Having looked it up, I can see that it was actually your
thread, generally along the same lines, and which was equally agreed
upon.  Just trying to help you know. :)

//www.freelists.org/archives/haiku-development/07-2007/msg00084.html

Euan