[haiku-development] Re: Pre-Alpha Release Builds

  • From: Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:15:59 +1000

Yep happy to help out where needed I noticed the name change this morning -- I'll find out what needs to be adjusted today.

Cheers

Sikosis

On 2008-10-22 at 17:11:50 [+0200], Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx e>
wrote:
------------------------8<------------------------
Feel free to throw that into a new file build/ReleaseBuildProfiles
(or
something like that) to be included by Jamrules (after including
UserBuildConfig).

Done in r28288, good idea, actually - then we can even put different
documents on the image depending on the status :-)

Should I publish the image on haiku-files.org, and make it
available
for everyone?
I would like to update them from time to time, so that we (and
others)
can get a better feel at what still needs to be done.
I suppose the build factory could produce them just as well, no?

It doesn't seem to always work that reliable, though, and we would have a bit more control over what revision it'll be, but other than that, it
sounds like where they should be built. Phil?

Once we switch to a release branch, this should be done, anyway.

Bye,
  Axel.