[haiku-development] Re: Practical questions from a new developer

  • From: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:01:26 -0400

I created three tiny patches and posted them to ticket #5203

http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/5203

Each of these patches can be applied separately. The first patch increases
the precision of pi and e by using the MAPM version of these constants
instead of the one from math.h. This patch is definitely needed. The next
two are optional, just little enhancements. The first one changes log to ln
and log10 to just log. I think this is what most people expect from a
calculator. The third patch just prints "error" on an error instead of
printing a detailed error message. I don't really know if this third one is
really useful or not but I'll leave it up to you guys.

John Scipione