[haiku-development] Re: Porting Haiku to a current PowerPC hardware

  • From: Przemysław Pintal <premislaus1988@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:15:58 +0200

Hi!

It's very cool that Haiku intends to support all architectures. But
what about software? X86 version has huge lack of applications. Amiga
user will have to write application yourself, do the port. I certainly
do not buy this computer, it is too expensive( max 100$ for me). Zero
possibility( CPU from router). I never believed that the PowerPC
architecture was better than x86.

Maybe some developer of Haiku, would do port for free, in exchange for
a percentage of sales for the Haiku Inc?

Best regards