[haiku-development] Re: Porting Haiku to a current PowerPC hardware

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 00:04:50 +0200

I would like to offer the opportunity to give Haiku more visibility in today computing market.
I am looking for someone to port Haiku to this PowerPC machine:
http://www.acube-systems.biz/index.php?page=hardware&pid=2

And I'm willing to pay for such job! :-)

I know that some work have been done to port Haiku to PPC MACs so I hope porting to this motherboard will not be too difficult.

Hello,
Do you give the hardware to the dev willing to do the work ?
(I don't wan't to do it, I'm not confident enough with kernel stuff yet)

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
pulkomandy.ath.cx