[haiku-development] Re: PoorMan development finished

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:35:37 +0200

On 2009-03-31 at 10:25:02 [+0200], Ma Jie <china.majie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Now that nobody helps me with the two makefile targets and patching
> problem. I'll use the generated header files instead of the txt files. I
> think maybe my codes will be used to judge my skills for summer of code,
> so I will soon submit the whole source files as an archive to the Trac.

Sorry for not helping you with the Makefile thing. It was a bit over my
head, but I am sure that more Jamfile-savvy people will give feedback soon.
Anyways, we sometimes have pre-built/configured stuff in our tree, like
config.h files that have been generated by a run of the respective
librarie's configure. So perhaps it's just fine to put these pre-built
files into the tree.

Best regards,
-Stephan