[haiku-development] Re: PoorMan development finished

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 06:34:44 -0400

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 4:13 AM, Ma Jie <china.majie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am happy to announce that PoorMan development is finished. And now I
> want to know how can I submit the patch. It's compressed to about
> 60KB. I tried to create a patch by using svn diff, but the sub
> directory is not included. I think I should attach the whole source
> files?

I would prefer you to attach the patch (text or archive) as a new
Enhancement ticket at http://dev.haiku-os.org

> BTW, I am interested in applying to google summer of code, and coding
> for haiku. Is there any idea project left?

Yes, students are able to apply for *any* project idea, whether it be
an idea suggested by Haiku or one of your own design.  The deadline is
April 3rd and it is suggested to submit your application sooner than
later.  This will allow you time you to improve your application based
on suggestions from our mentors.

Our suggested ideas page : http://www.haiku-os.org/community/gsoc2009/ideas
and our students page : http://www.haiku-os.org/community/gsoc2009/students

--mmadia