[haiku-development] Re: Please fix VESA screen resizing

  • From: Stephen Hite <steveh2009@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 11:27:27 -0400

hrev47407, the oldest nightly available on the website is broken and the latest
is too, so it's probably safe to say they're all broken.   The last Alpha
released to the masses in the Fall of 2012 works like a champ.  This is
VirtualBox 4.3.12 r93733 and the same is true of 4.3.6 r91406. I don't think
this one falls on VB's table.  I can't do anything but test nightlies and the
bisection point is before the currently available list.