[haiku-development] Re: Patches

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 23:43:41 -0400

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 09:51, Janito Ferreira Filho
<jvffprog@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> These are small patches. Feel free to criticize, comment, suggest, give your
> opinion, it will be helpful! I'm currently writing the Journal class for
> ext3, and I'll post it as soon as I finish it. I've got some errands to do,
> so I'd probably only find time to finish it on the weekend or next week. Is
> it valid for GSOC even if I post it after the application submission
> deadline? Or should I submit it even if it's totally incomplete?

Thank you.  I've added 'gsoc2010' to your tickets for easier identification.

Considering that the mentors have until the 16th or so to evaluate and
decide which proposals to accept, you and all students are welcomed
and encouraged to continue your efforts in order to impress and
ultimately convince us that you are indeed the correct choice for GSoC
2010.

--mmadia